Terms and Conditions of Use
The term National Film and Television School or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Shortcourses@NFTS Terms & Conditions:
Booking Terms & Conditions
We understand the nature of the freelance world; and that it is difficult to turn down work when you have accepted a place on the course. Therefore, provided we are informed 10 working days before the course begins we can hold your non-refundable deposit/payment for use against a future course (to be taken within a 12 month period). All and any other reasons for cancelling your course place and requesting a refund will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be subject to a minimum 10% fee for bank/administration costs.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course at short notice if circumstances require it and to transfer confirmed bookings to rescheduled dates. Clients unable to attend rescheduled courses will be entitled to a full refund.